I just got Cozify, so things will change. This is the current setup I'm running.Philips Hue Bridge(homekit version):
- 3 * Hue Color E27
- 10 * Hue White E27
- 4 * Hue Go
- 2 * Hue Dimmer SwitchHomebridge (+ node-red). 433MHz through Telldus Duo.
- 10 * ESIC temperature / humidity sensors.
- 4 * Nexa Power outlet.
- 4 * Sonoff wifi outlet (reflashed to ESP-Easy)
- x * ESP8266 running both 1-wire and relays. Controlling lawnmower robot area among others.
- 1 * Nexa Doorbell
- 3 * Ruuvi Tags
- Gardena R70Li with robonect wifi card. Controllable over wifi.Homekit (through Apple TV 4)
- 1 * Elgato Eve Room
- 1 * Elgato Eve WeatherCozify (Lähivakuutus paketti)
- Foscam C2
- Everything except Elgato and Cozify trends into Grafana.
- Integrations to FMI for fetching weather + prognosis for +4h, +8h and +12h.
This might seem a bit complicated, but *everything* integrates into Apple Homekit and can be controlled and scheduled from there. Except Cozify which now seems like the most locked down part.
EDIT: Pressure is configured with wrong unit in Grafana.
I do have bunch of RuuviTags but originally I was planning to "support" them with Omega2 separately but if there's a way to combine RuuviTags visible to Cozify that would be interesting.